Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas Pictures

Well my daughter has asked me to put some pictures of the our Christmas together. Here's one of all the gifts under the tree.


And, Noah, being 19 months old just can't seem to keep his hands off the ornaments on the tree. He would always bring them to me, but he was always a little curious.
And, here's Ryan with his famous smile. Whenever I see him, he always lights up a room with a smile.

And, I'm not sure why Adam is scowling at, but something must have gotten him a little out of sorts. Oh well, it was probably waiting for opening of presents.

Finally, the kids get to open presents. Adam is checking out his sister Destanie's gifts. Nothing like seeing them get along.

A few from upstairs of the mess after opening all the gifts. Looks like everyone enjoyed what they got. Bailey looks a little bored though.


Ryan and Adam playing with one of Adam's toys. I think that there's nothing like cousins playing together and enjoying each other's company.



And, Grandpa is holding Ruthanne trying to get her to play with an "old" toy from the toybox upstairs. Come on Grandpa, get real, I want my NEW toys to play with.

Trying to get the five grandkids together with "happy" faces was a challenge. Maybe as they get older, it will be a little easier. The kids are dressed in matching PJs by family. You can tell who belongs to who this way.


Well, it was a very Merry Christmas after all. Looking forward to next year!!! Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year too.

No comments: