Saturday, January 19, 2008

New Van

Well, I'm 52 years old, and I am finally getting a brand new vehicle. Not just a new vehicle that was previously used by someone else that maybe wasn't exactly the color I wanted or had the features I wanted. I was always settling for someone else's hand-me-downs. And, I didn't always have a real say in the matter. Well, yesterday, I signed the papers to purchase a 2008 Chrysler Town and Country. It is the color I wanted and has the features I wanted (heated seats was the big one... LOL).

I know that buying new isn't always "smart" according to some people. But, in my lifetime I always wished that I would have at least one, which has finally come ture. The big selling point was the Lifetime Powertrain Warranty. With all the driving I do for work, that will be a big plus. I had to give up some gas mileage for comfort, but it is worth it with the amount of hours I spend in my car.

We will pick it up on Thursday. I am really excited.

No comments: