Saturday, January 26, 2008

Having Fun


I picked up my new van on Thursday, and people from work wanted to see a picture. Well, this is what I sent them. Earlier in the week, my boss sent out an email containing pictures of women drivers. The very last picture, which was the gold medal winner, had my picture super-imposed in it. It was a good laugh. So, when asked to send a picture of my van, I decided to find the worst picture I could and super-impose a picture of me in it. It was lots of fun. Our group, DOT, really does work hard at our jobs, but we have lots of fun in the process. Laughing is a GREAT stress reliever. And, I love to help out whenever I can.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Maybe you should have used a picture showing a sad face...you look too happy to have had your car wrecked =)