Thursday, October 11, 2007

Friends

I just got a call from my best friend, Ann. It is late, but she just got home and needed to check up on me. She is one of my blessings that I thank God for daily. She is there to listen to me and not judge me even if she may disagree with me. She prays for me daily, and she calls me to make sure that I am not overdoing things after my surgery. She is there for me when I am feeling sad and when I am happy. We have shared a lot of dreams, griefs and happy times together. Everyone should have a friend like Ann. We have been friends for a long time, and we will be friends for a long time to come. On a side note, she married a wonderful man who takes care of her and loves her unconditionally. After Ann and I finished our conversation, Wayne talked to me briefly, which is not unusual. By the way, he thinks that I have great legs. Not sure if I have great legs, but I know I have a GREAT friend in Ann and Wayne. I thank God for the blessings he has bestowed on me in their friendship.

No comments: