Saturday, October 20, 2007

Sweetest Day

Sweetest Day... what is that? Today, I realized it was sweetest day. It brought back memories of my daughter, Kim, getting married. She was married on Sweetest Day, 2000. She was actually married on October 21, 2000; however, it was Sweetest Day. I guess that no matter what date in October sweetest day falls on (it is always the 3rd Saturday in October), I will always remember that she was married on that day. She was a beautiful bride, and it was a beautiful day. I guess that is what sweetest day is all about... something to remember... something that is special... and someone who is special. My daughter is very special to me, and I am glad that on this day in October, no matter what the actual date this Saturday falls on, will always be the day I remember that she was married. Kim, I love you... I thank God for blessing me in such a wonderful way. I thank Him for you as being my daughter and as you being my friend; you are a true blessing in my life.

No comments: