Sunday, October 28, 2007

Rainbows

Rainbows... they are blessings from above. What do you think about when you see a rainbow? I think about God's promise from the Bible that He would never send another flood to destroy the earth. I also think about the myth of the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, something that I will never find as an actual "pot of gold." However, I believe I have found that pot of gold in all the blessings that God has given me. He has blessed me in so many ways with my children, my grandchildren, my family, my friends, and first, and foremost, His Son, Jesus Christ. I praise Him for everything that He has given me. Everytime I see a rainbow, I think about all the blessings that I have. My "pot of gold" are the blessings that God has given me through His saving grace. Where is your "pot of gold?"

No comments: