Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Back to Work

Well, it has been five and a half months since the last time I "officially" worked. Yes, I worked at home as my body let me, but I hadn't been sitting at a desk at a work location. Yesterday, I worked for about four hours at the Fremont SC. And, four was enough time for my body to take. I couldn't wait to come home and lay on the heating pad.

It felt good to be back to work, but at the same time, I'm not sure how productive I am going to be with my limitation of only lifting 10 lbs and alternating between sitting and standing for 1/2 days. I guess I will have to wait and see. However, I am confident that each day will get better.

I feel better than I have in several months so I know that I am on the road to "full" recovery... whatever that may be.

No comments: