Thursday, November 1, 2007

Life

Do you ever wonder why we go through the things we do. I do everyday. Right now I feel as if my life is in a hurricane... totally disrupted, in a windstorm, and raining all the time. I try to be level headed, like I should because I am an adult; however, I seem to be floundering relentlessly... like a child. I guess that is okay.

Today I had physical therapy, and the therapist said that I am doing good. Movement in my legs is better than it was a week ago. I guess I need to look at the little things instead of the big mountain that I have felt has been before me.

Another wonderful thing was stopping to get fresh "brown" eggs. I talked for awhile with the couple like knowing them for a long time. We exchanged stories, and I find that my life isn't any different than anyone elses. We all have our problems, whether physically, spiritually or mentally, and life goes on.

I thank God for the blessings that he has showered me with today. This morning, I enjoyed the rising of the sun and the golden glow on the trees. It was truly a blessing for me to think about God's wonderous love and grace. Sometimes we tend to overlook the small blessings that He gives to us daily.

I pray that I can look past my shortcomings and live the life that God gave to me...

No comments: