Friday, November 2, 2007

Sleepless Nights

Not sure if I can call a sleepless night a blessing, but last night was one of those nights. Woke up at 1:30 am and never fell back to sleep and find a comfortable position. I am hurting this morning because of all the tossing and turning in bed just trying to get back to sleep. I guess it wasn't meant to be. I finally gave up and got out of bed around 5:15 am after my husband left for work.


One thing about sleepless nights is that you tend to do a lot of thinking and praying. So, in many ways, it can be a blessing.


Too bad that I can't go to sleep anywhere like my grandson Noah. All a child needs is the comfort of bed or being held in loving arms, possibly a thumb to suck, and sleep comes without a problem, unless they are sick. Sometimes I wish I only had those things to think about to get to sleep.


Even if a sleepless night isn't a blessing, this little guy is.

No comments: