Sunday, February 17, 2008

God's Handiwork

I received an email from my girlfriend, Ann, that I wanted to share here on my blogsite. This is truly a blessing that I hope to see for myself one day.

THIS IS A FIRE RAINBOW - THE RAREST OF ALL NATURALLY OCCURRING ATMOSPHERIC PHENOMENA.

THE PICTURE WAS CAPTURED IN JUNE OF 2006 ON THE IDAHO/WASHINGTON BORDER THE EVENT LASTED ABOUT 1 HOUR CLOUDS HAVE TO BE CIRRUS, AT LEAST 20K FEET IN THE AIR, WITH JUST THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF ICE CRYSTALS AND THE SUN HAS TO HIT THE CLOUDS AT PRECISELY 58 DEGREES.



Isn't God a wonderful God. He gives us so much to see and be thankful for. His wonderous beauty within our world is amazing. I cannot believe that people don't believe that there is a God that has created everything that we have. Who else would care so much to show us these wonderous things.

This is totally awesome. Just like our God is!!!



No comments: